B and I went to see New Moon when it was in theaters. We had a very good time and at the end of the film B said he really enjoyed it. New Moon officially came out for purchase yesterday at Midnight. My sister and I were so excited. However, I wasn't up for the challenge of going to our local Wal-Mart and hoarding a copy for myself and one for my sister...even though it was tempting to be one of the first to own New Moon, it was a crazy mad house last year when Twilight came out and I just wasn't in the mood. :) Luckily, Wicked Jungle is giving some lucky fan the opportunity to win a copy of the DVD, Soundtrack, and Illustrated Movie Guide. You better hurry though because the giveaway closes Monday at 12am Eastern.
I am really, really crossing my fingers on this one...

















No comments:
Post a Comment