Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bowling

B and I went to a bowling party for Journey's and Cole's birthday party (his younger cousins) yesterday. It was a lot of fun!

B is a way better bowler than I am...I will admit I suck at bowling and probably should have bowled on the lanes with the kiddos b/c they were bowling with bumpers. Why should I have bowling with the kiddos? 1) All of B's cousins are now the same size or bigger than my little 5'2", petite, 93lb self (they grow up so fast) and 2) My bowling ball usually is in LOVE with the gutter...it starts out right down the middle like I am going to get a strike but as soon as the ball gets to the pins it makes a sharp left turn into the gutter...

But for some reason yesterday some strikes and spares sneaked into my game. I was so EXCITED! My score actually broke 100...it was 117 to be exact...LOL (I told you I sucked at bowling)!

B must have been too busy enjoying his family to care about his game b/c he only beat me by 2 pins...let me repeat that...B only beat me by 2 pins! That never happens. His score usually doubles mine.

Its on the next time B and I go bowling. I want to WIN...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment